General Prosecutor of the Republic of Moldova
born on 21.06.1975, in Chişinău, Republic of Moldova.
University „Alexandru Ioan Cuza”, Law Department, Iaşi, România (1991-1995).
Holder of supreme classification degree in Prosecution system - "State Legal Counsel of I-st rank "
Holder of supreme classification degree in public service– „State Counselor of Republic of Moldova of I-st rank” (2003).
Juridical Activity in public service (1995-2005):
• Main adviser in Juridical Department of the Parliament staff of Republic of Moldova/ responsible in assisting the activity of the Coordination Council in judicial and law reform;
• Counselor in juridical problems and connection between law bodies of the Speaker of the Parliament of Republic of Moldova;
• General director of the Parliament staff of Republic of Moldova / of the Speaker of the Parliament;
• Coordinator of the working groups in elaboration of law drafts, coordination member of the working group in elaboration of Contravention Code.
Independent juridical activity (2005-2013):
• Juridical counselor (legal expert) of the Association for Participatory Democracy ADEPT;
• Independent juridical expert for diverse national and international nongovernmental organizations (Centre for the analysis and prevention of corruption, Foreign Policy Association, The Association of Independent Press, East European Foundation, Foundation PRISA ş.a.);
• Author of juridical and anti-corruption expertise for laws/ draft laws;
• Juridical consultations/human rights to individuals and legal entities;
• national juridical expert in international organizations (UNDP, UE, CoE, OSCE);
• internship in advocacy, license in advocacy.
• Member of the Commission for constitutional reform (2009-2010);
• Juridical independent expert of the special Parliament Commission for improvement of the legislative framework in electoral matters (2009-2010);
• Participant (co-author /member of the working groups) in elaboration of legislative acts in combating of corruption matters and reform of justice sector (2009-2013);
• Founding member of the Political Party - Democratic Action, responsible in juridical matters and reform of law bodies (2011-2012);
• Participation on seminars and scientific national/international conferences, with presentation of the reports in following matters: justice reform; reform of the criminal, contravention and civil legislation; legislation, politics and anti-corruption practices; administrative and electoral litigation; electoral law; constitutional law; political parties;
• Parliament activity and control; public service; human rights; NGOs legislation, etc.
Papers and Publications (author/co-author):
• „The analyze of the Constitution of Republic of Moldova”, Edition „Civitas”, Chişinău, 2000;
• „ Fundamental rights and liberties. System of Guarantees”, Edition „TISH”, 2005;
• „ Constitution of Republic of Moldova – Comments”, Edition “ARC”, 2012;
• „Moldova and EU in ENP context. Realization of the action Plan EU-Moldova”, Edition ARC, Chişinău, 2008;
• “Priorities of government 2009”, Edition Gunivas, 2009;
• “Juridical guide on interethnic relations and problems”, ADEPT, Chişinău, 2001;
• Study „Contextual Pre-electoral 2009”, Edition „Bons Offices”, Chişinău, 2008;
• Study „ Electoral context 2009”, Edition „Nova Imprim”, Chişinău, 2009;
• Study „Declaration of the assets and incomes of public officials, judges, prosecutors, civil servants and persons in positions of responsibility: prospects for solving the problems in Republic of Moldova”, Edition „Bons Offices”, Chişinău, 2009;
• “Study on the situation and the status of refugees in the Republic of Moldova”, the Moldovan Parliament / UNHCR Office in Moldova;
• Analytical study "Recommendations of international institutions regarding the electoral legislation and procedures in Moldova" (ADEPT / OSCE, Moldova, 2010);
• Transformation Report „Anti-corruption reforms in the context of the visa liberalization dialogue with the EU”, Berlin, 2012, APE. etc.